The Remediation and Institutional Controls subgroup of ITRC’s Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Training team prepared a fact sheet and three technology information sheets to support training on vapor intrusion (VI) mitigation:
- Remediation and Institutional Controls as Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Fact Sheet
- Institutional Controls (IC) Technology Information Sheet
- Multiphase Extraction (MPE) Technology Information Sheet
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE) Technology Information Sheet
The information presented in the fact sheet and technology information sheets for this subgroup are supported by the following additional work products that were prepared by other subgroups within the Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Training team:
Conceptual Site Models for Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
- Conceptual Site Models for Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Fact Sheet
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Conceptual Site Model Checklist
Public Outreach during Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
Supporting Information for Design and Implementation of Mitigation Approaches
- Design Considerations Fact Sheet
- Post-Installation Fact Sheet
- Operations, Maintenance, & Monitoring/Exit Strategy Fact Sheet
The acronyms, glossary terms, and references cited in these documents are also available on the Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Training team website.
Return to the Interactive Directory of Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Training Team Work Products.